1. We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, in which He reveals Himself to people. The Bible has full and final authority in all things, including doctrines and conduct in life.
We believe that the Bible was inspired by God and it was recorded without errors
(2 Tim. 3:16-17; 2 Pet. 1:20-21)
2. We believe in one true and living God, who is absolutely holy, just, loving, and wise. We believe that God eternally exists in three coequal persons (the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit), who created, ruled, and redeemed fallen humanity in absolute unity and agreement. It gives great joy to be able to worship our God.
(Isa. 44:6; Gal. 1:1; John 10:30; Acts 5:3-4; Matt 28:19-20)
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man, He revealed God through His sinless life, miracles, and teaching (John 14:9; Hebrews 4:15; Matthew 4:23–24). He provided salvation through His atoning death in our place and by His bodily resurrection. Our Lord Jesus Christ is the only way to God and no one else can provide salvation.
(1 Corinthians 15:3–4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Romans 4:23–25 John 14:6)
4. We believe that the Holy Spirit was and is engaged in God’s work in the world. He inspired people to write the Scriptures and He moved them to do great things for God. The Holy Spirit is greatly involved in the work of salvation today: He convicts sinners, draws them to God, baptizes them, indwells, seals and gives spiritual gifts for service in church.
(2 Peter 1:21; James 1:18; John 16:7–11; 1 Thessalonians 1:5–6; I Corinthians 12:13; Romans 8:9–11; Ephesians 1:13–14)
5. We believe that people were created in the image of God and were sinless at first. But by their free and voluntary choice they sinned and became alienated from God. Because of the sin, all humanity is under condemnation and needs a Savior to rescue them from a danger of hell.
(Gen. 2:7; Gen. 3:1-24; Rom. 3:23)
6. We believe that salvation of people is redemption by Christ of the whole person from sin and death (2 Timothy 1:9–10; 1 Thessalonians 5:23). Salvation is not achieved by people’s works but it is a free gift of God. To receive salvation people must repent and believe in Jesus Christ.
(1 Timothy 2:4; Ephesians 2:8–9; Acts 20:21).
7. We believe that the Church is the body of Christ. All the people who are saved by God become church and are its members. Jesus Christ is the Head of Church leads the Church to continue His work on earth (Ephesians 1:22–23; Romans 12:4–5). Jesus Christ loves His Church and protects her from all enemies . Since Jesus gave His life for Church and sanctified Her because of His love it is absurd for a Christian not to love the Church that Jesus loves. The Church is expected by God to continue Jesus’ ministry in the world through missions, worship, discipleship, and charity.
(Matthew 16:18 Matthew 28:19-20; Ephesians 2:10)
8. We believe that Satan is a real person and was created good but through rebellion became the enemy of God. He makes his purpose to resist God and to tempt people to be disobedient to God. God will place Satan, his demons, and all his followers into eternal fire.
(John 8:44; Rev. 20:3 Matthew 25:41).
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead. At God’s timing all people who died will rise from the dead: the just for salvation and the unjust for eternity in hell.